Monday 29 March 2010

Rollin' to the market


I had a great little bike ride this morning, I stopped off at the chiropractor and then headed on over to the local market to pick up some fresh produce & milk for the next couple of days. I took my backpack & had my trusty basket, it was all I needed to get my groceries home. I took the long way home just to enjoy my ride a little bit longer; I'm glad I did because I came across this cute little house with a cute little cat sitting in the window getting some sun. I think it's really eye opening to see all the things I do when I ride my bike instead of drive. I can't stop smiling about the cat in the windowsill and yet, if I'd driven I wouldn't have taken that way home and I certainly wouldn't have taken the time to notice that little moment in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment